Questions that you should Frequently Ask
The decision to pursue periodontal treatment and wellness is an important one and should be treated as such.Therefore, when deciding who to entrust your oral health care to, we have generated a series of questions that you should ask your dentist, periodontist or oral surgeon in advance of your treatment.
- How many of these procedures have you done before?
- What is your success rate of this procedure?
- What are the possible complications?And what will you do for me if these complications occur?
- What brand of implants do you use?Does the brand of implant matter?
- How long do you anticipate my healing time will be after this surgery?
- How will this procedure help me in the long term?
How can we help you?
Please call our office to speak to one of our team members.
No referral is necessary to make an appointment to see our clinical team and new patients are always welcomed.
Or please fill out our online Referral Form and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.